We believe that the home remodeling process is collaborative. You need experts you can trust, but you also should be involved in deciding on the finalized design. It’s your home, after all. Because of that, we’ve developed a simple process to make sure you get the quality service you deserve.
- Step One: The Initial Meeting. Here our representatives will speak with you to schedule a consultation and gather some information. Additionally, we’ll send an email to let you know what you should expect for your first meeting.
- Step Two: The On-Site Consultation. This gives us a chance to discuss the project in more detail and find out what you’re looking for. If you approve of the estimate, then you can sign the contract and we can get started.
- Step Three: Project Manager Meeting. Our project manager will schedule a meeting with you to finalize any design details.
- Step Four: Construction. Pretty self-explanatory, but we’ll make sure that you’re updated throughout the construction process.
- Step Five: Final Walk Through. You and our project manager will go through the product to make sure it’s to your liking. Depending on what you say, we’ll either create a list of things that need to be addressed or sign a certificate of completion.
- Step Six: Follow Through. We offer a one-year warranty on all of our products. Additionally, we can provide annual reviews to make sure your product remains in good condition.
Because of this process, we can help ensure that you’re getting exactly the product you want. Additionally, we offer financing options to help you pay for your remodeling project. When you work with us, you are receiving the quality service you deserve.